Thursday, January 21, 2010

You're nothing short of my everything

So on Tuesday night I attended the Lily Allen Concert. And it was AMAZING!!!

We had do wait a while for her to actually come on (getting there at 5:30pm, and her coming out just after 8pm) but it was still an amazing show.

But in inspiration of her, Im thinking about getting a fringe very similar



Trying to stick with the new me idea.

I know I wanted to post fairly often and obviously I've failed on that. But at least I am still posting and not just given up.

For now, Goodnight.
I'm going for my nightly walk.

Sweet Curls, xo

1 comment:

  1. Lily's got the best fringe in the business. It doesn't even look real. Who knows? Maybe it isn't! Hell I'd even like to have her fringe. Of course we don't call it fringe we call it bangs, and its just not the same now is it? Bah.

    ReplyDelete